1) Arrow: Using it to find your way when you’ve stepped off a path, honoring Athena or Diana, to cast a circle or replace a wand or even bringing love your way.
2) Battery: Way to store energy, replacing a candle, balance and decision making processes spells, or a “jump start” on new projects.
3) Beehive: Fertility and abundance spells, industriousness and harmony of the home and community.
4) Buttons: Binding spells, chakra balancing, knot magic or pendulum or poppet parts
5) Calculator: Using a calculator in spells that involve finances and prosperity as well as quick numerology results or even for Kaballah.
6) Cheese Grater: using in banishing rituals, to grate herbs and candle wax, eliminating obstacles, and even cooking
7) Dog Biscuit: Consider using them for magical workings involving animals, loyalty, prosperity, or work with canine deities.
8) DVD: Upcycled candle plates, prisms, protection magick, or even reflect moonlight into a dark place.
9) Forks: Meditative tools or substitute as a wand or athame, or represent deities who hold tridents in their hands
10) Peanut Butter and Jelly: Spell works involving protections especially when it deals with children as well as offerings to the Fae or deities in your tradition. Use for abundance, change and making things stick.
11) Rain Boots: Using rain boots for gardening/harvesting rituals, protection and celebration and even to avoid a surprise pregnancy.
12) Snakeskin: Use as an ingredient in a Witch’s Bottle, for spells involving growth and transformation, or to eliminate a bad habit from your life.
13) Salt and Pepper Shakers: Banishing and protection rituals, representations of the God and Goddess or a bride and groom. Or even casting a circle.
14) Socks: Filling them with herbs, crystals and incense, turning them into poppets, or even a protection ritual
15) String: Binding, casting a circle, protection, releasing negativity
16) Sweetgum Balls: Protections, fertility, or even the representation of the element of Earth on your altar
17) Toilet Paper: Casting a circle, flushing away negativity and negative energy, or making an Oak King doll.
18) Toothbrush: Scrub away negative energy during a cleansing ritual, cleaning out one’s mouth to stop spiteful talk or an impromptu wand
19) Toy Cars: Protection spells for travelers and kids, use as a representation of the various elements, and even a pick me up ritual when you are feeling down.
20) Wrench: Use in bindings or releasing, for healing spells or even to represent sacred masculine image.