Yarrow Magical Uses and Properties
- It is the plant of the warrior, as it gives strength and power, but also deep love. Its healing value is equally recognized for both physical and spiritual wounds.
- It directs its action towards the center of the heart, proving to be particularly useful when used together with mint.
- There is no better remedy against spiritual wounds. It serves to heal wounds of the aura and broken hearts, from a loss. My grandmother used it together with mint and chamomile as an infusion or as incense when someone confided to her during the emotional pain or mourning.
- I add it in a little bag that I keep around my neck, and I must say that it drives away negative people, especially men.
- Traditionally this herb is used magically to drive away the evil eye and diseases and for a special “magnet” that attracts the opposite sex.
- If worn, yarrow protects like a talisman or an amulet, it could be defined as the amulet of Mother Nature.
- When held in hand, it calms the fears and increases courage.
- A bunch of dried yarrow just above the bed, or used fresh for wedding decorations, ensure the duration of love for at least seven years. It was also used in love spells.
- Bringing it with you not only attracts love but also attracts friends and attracts distant people with whom you want to have a relationship. It draws the attention of those you most wish to see.
- Flowers that are placed in boiling water to make an infusion which, when drunk, increases psychic powers.