Echinacea Purpurea Leaf cut
Echinacea is used widely all over the world for a range of illnesses, infections, and conditions. Below is a list of some of these uses.
- acid indigestion
- attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- chronic fatigue syndrome
- genital herpes
- gum disease
- rattlesnake bite
- septicemia - bloodstream infection
- streptococcus infection
- urinary tract infection
- vaginal yeast infection
- Adds powerful strength to charms, sachets, and herb mixes.
- Useful for money drawing magick.
- Dried flowers can be burned as incense.
- Use on the altar as a offering to the spirits.
Also Called: Purple Coneflower, Coneflower, Black Sampson, Rudbeckia